Corporate Membership allows a Council or interested Organisation to become a member of ALGWA while still offering some of the same benefits our Ordinary members receive. Corporate Membership fees are set at three (3) times the Ordinary Member fee.
To become a Corporate Member, an applicant must be:
- A Local Government Authority; or
- An organisation/business with an interest in local government.
The benefits in becoming a corporate member include:
- Attendance at the ALGWA (Queensland Branch) Annual Conference at member rates for 3 employees
- Attendance at any ALGWA (Queensland Branch) events and professional development seminars at member rates for 3 employees
- Receipt of our Newsletters which includes regular updates from LGAQ and other allied organisations
- Opportunity to provide a newsworthy item in the Newsletter
- Receipt of our e-Newsbriefs providing a progress report from the Management Committee meetings and upcoming events and development opportunities
- Opportunities to promote your Council/business/organisation/individual on our webpage, annual conference, events and promotions
Corporate Members do not have:
- Voting rights
- Eligibility to apply for the annual bursary; or
- Access to the Mentoring Program.
If you wish to become a member of the Australian Local Government Women's Association (Queensland Branch), please download a copy of the 2022 2023 corporatealgwamembershipform and either email back to us, or post to:
Private & Confidential
Logan City Council
PO Box 3226
LOGAN CITY DC QLD 4114
For more information, please contact us.